Sunday, July 12, 2015

Wear heels, lose stress

Hey guise!

Sup guise!

Ahh... I so miss blogging like the ole' days where I just have too much free time, especially travel writing. I haven't been traveling much and if I did it's because I have appointments and not a tiny bit interest to write about it.

I have just been working my ass off, searching for part-time jobs, making the most out of my time. I have dealt a lot of stress lately, it's been making my week so hellish but I stay positive all the time and I just had to say "FUCK THIS CITY, I'M GOING TO WEAR WHAT I WANT!" so I wore heels and this super cute dress I got at Forever21; by the way, the dress has been with me for a year now and it was a good time to share it to my readers hence the photographs went nice and the weather was cooperating well.

First of, I got these heels at a second hand shop or in tagalog terms ukay-ukay.  They look almost brand new and I love how comfortable they are, although not in hours and hours of standing or a T-rex chasing me, just NO. They also fit well in my feet and I have ootd plans in mind for these lovelies so watch out!

Without further adieu...

Dress - Forever 21
Heels - Thift shop

3 comments:

  1. so fab!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so fierce! In a good way, of course. I love how you carried off the look so confidently. The camo dress is so fitting for such a fiery girl like you :D Hope you are feeling better! :) xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete