Saturday, June 6, 2015

Normal Daze

Sup guise! It has been a rough week for me here in Tarlac City. A roller coaster ride with my dogs; having those moments where we can't decide what to eat and how to buy food lol It was just... a hell week but for some reason, made us strong and well, we are still alive! haha!

It's not the same as my life back in Davao. Now it's treacherous... hmm.. oh wait life's a bitch, always has been! but at the same time a learning experience. Instead of buying glorious things like clothes and shoes, I would just save my money and beg myself not to get tempted by these beautiful... items lol.

Most of the time, I'm just at home working so apparently this outfit was taken last weekend when I had date time with my senpai lol. It's definitely hot, from the looks of it, yes, hot as a stove! It's never going to be spring-ish here in Tarlac but, fingers crossed when December weather kicks in!

Okay so, still trying to adjust the Tarlaqueno life but I think I'm used to it now although I haven't worn something outrageous yet or have I... meh, we'll see in the coming of days.

So without further adieu...

Sunnies - Vogue
Shirt - Forever21
Pants - Levi's
Shoes - Dr. Martens


2 comments: