Friday, May 15, 2015

The Abandoned Hearts

SUP! guise.

It's typically sunny and hot in the Philippines. Wish it would just rain from time to time but not as chaotic as a storm. My look is a mix and match; I wanted to wear something that's breezy but not too revealing and also, avoid getting sweaty in the heat of this "May weather" hence it didn't stop me from sweating though, but I pulled off a more comfortable outfit while savoring the air condition inside the mall. Yes, I love this top from ZNU, it's my all time favorite top now!

How about you guys? what's up? Is your hometown feeling the summer vibe?

I miss the beach by the way. Missing the good ole' surfing and swimming life.

Sunnies - Jean Paul Gaultier
Blazer - Thrift shop
Lace top - http://www.znu.com/women-s/new-arrivals/midriff-baring-v-neck-ultrashort-half-lace-top-camisole.html
Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Thrift shop
Bag - Vintage from my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment