Thursday, March 19, 2015

Coral

Sup!

This is the first time I'll be talking about Reefside, well, not actually the first first, I've already worn some of their tees. But now, they have chosen me to promote their works, and I support indie brands :)

Reefside is a local clothing line established in Davao City, Philippines; inspired by the board-riding lifestyle: surfing, skim boarding and skate boarding. Their designs are a must-have this summer/dry season, you must be aching to go the beach right now and wear something breezy and comfortable! Reefside Artworks takes the stand!

In the tropics like in my city, dry season has already started. It is soooo hot right now, I am not sure I can wear all black like I usually like. So for this look; the shirt is really soft, I love the print and material; simple shirt and jeans ensemble to match the summer heat and with a touch of elegance to give it a more feminine casual look, not just for the sporty type eventually. Get stoked with Reefside now with their funky designs! check out their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reefsideartworks

Sunnies - Ray-Ban
Shirt - Reefside Artworks
Leather belt - Thrift shop
Pants - Forever 21
Bag - Mango
Shoes - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment