Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sun & Moon

Sup guiiiise...

Yes, it's that time again where I'm busy and probably can't blog as much as before, but needless to say that I've got so much to talk about soonish hehe.

Alright, for this look, well, just mix & matchin' coz I wasn't planning to wear this skirt. The skirt is long, grungy and comfortable. The fabric is light so I wouldn't have to worry about the hot weather. Indeed it is summer/dry season. I like this look, although I would have worn my heeled boots but it was pretty much unplanned so meh. My inspiration for this look is of course, the 90's.

I'll keep ya'll posted with a new travel post. Yes, this weekend we're going on a road trip. It's going to be fun coz I will be with my friends. I'm excited as well! It's not a tourist attraction; somewhere in the southeastern part of Mindanao. Welp! enjoy your vacation everyone!

Shirt - Mall Dept. Store
Leather Belt - Thrift shop
Skirt - Forever21
Shoes - Forever21

1 comment: