Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ruche

Hi.

It's December and Christmas is just 5 days from now, ain't that grand? well at least now, me and my boyfriend have decided to move out of my parents' house. It's the only gift I want for Christmas, to move out and be independent. It's not like I'm sick and tired living with them, but I'm actually really hopeless in this city. We chose Manila. A lot of people might think "Why are you gonna waste your time in Manila? the traffic, the corruption, the pollution, the high percentage of crime, and the environment."

Dear guise, Davao City is such an awesome place; rather Mindanao is! but I'm fed up with my life here, it feels sluggish and I am becoming an introvert which sickens me (I don't want to be an introvert forever!!!).
I realized that whenever I travel to Luzon, I always meet new people, and gain new friends which brings out my confidence. I'm just saying that I don't get much support in Davao anymore, or maybe this city has become so stagnant and boring.

Ruche, like ruche my life has become more complicated than before I graduated in college. Yet I stay happy and loved with real people who still support me, like my family (including dogs) and my boyfriend. Like what my uncle said (when both of us played lotto lol) "DON'T LOSE HOPE!", he's right, don't lose hope either it's the lotto or risking my life to fulfill my dreams.

Too much blabbering! lez get it on with the details...

Spectacles - Ray-Ban
Earrings - Forever 21
Shirt - Thrift shop
Pants - Thrift shop
Boots - Thrift shop


No comments:

Post a Comment