Monday, January 19, 2015

Travel Chic

Sup.

Guise.

So far my favorite look for 2015 is this one. I think it sums up chic, comfy and flexible outfit. For instance, traveling in around Asia, usually it's either hot and humid or chill and sunny. This look by the way, eventually makes traveling more awesome than wearing heels and a very tight shirt (where sweat is present during walks).

Also, I'm excited to show you my new spectacles. Emoda sunnies which I changed it's glasses with graded ones. I love it! It looks unique and very light. I don't have to suffer from wearing for long periods of time. Anyway! that one afternoon when the weather was cool, sigh.. now it's freakin' hot and humid again. I think it has something to do with summer approaching and me pressured for a summer bod lol coz lately I've been eating junk food - pizza, sweets, fries, fried chicken, you name it! hallelujah! lol. But I'm back to my usual diet now and on track with my workout routines.

Without further adieu...

Spectacles - Emoda. Japan
Crop Top - Mossimo
Denim Jacket - Wrangler. Thrift shop
Pants - Forever 21
Shoes - Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment