Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Metallic

Yo.

Such a fortunate day to bump into someone whom I really admire, Aidx Paredes (hey man! thanks for saying hi, I really appreciate it for I am as shy as a rabbit) and also special thanks to the owner of Hollywood Burgers for giving us a chance to snap a few photos inside. indeed such an awesome day it was!
I've been thinking a lot lately to have our next ultimate cheatmeal at Hollywood Burgers in MTS cause I think the burgers are mouth-watering, affordable and the place is so chic! so yeah! you guys should check out H.B. at MTS! I reckon it's quite alive at night since bars are lined up too.

The awesomeness ain't done yet cause finally my custom Iphone case arrived. The brand is from Taiwan and they have an official store there which you can view in their facebook account. Yes, they ship worldwide and it's been getting popular. Recently, I've been seeing bloggers posting their ANYSHAPES cases too. Famous Taiwanese stars also have their product, you might want to check their website for cooler custom designs. Mine's gold metallic with my nickname embossed on it; it's so cool, cute and the case feels lighter. I've always wanted a custom one, now I'm really really happy for having it personally and I can't wait to post my other looks with it. Thank you IDW, specially Julia Lin xoxo :)

ANYSHAPES facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/Anyshapes

ANYSHAPES official site: http://tw.anyshapes.com/

About my look, I've been sporting good ole' 90's or I don't know but I matched my Iphone case with this velveteen / metallic-ish dress from forever 21. I love the 90's look and I also love just being myself choosing outfits. Oh yes, there are some people intimidated by me but there are also creative people who make my day!

So without further ado...

Sunnies - Mall
Dress - Forever 21
Bag -  Rilakkuma. Thrift Shop
Boots - Thrift Shop
Iphone5 casing - ANYSHAPES BY IDW


yeah sorry about this stupid pose tryna be angeline jolie lol

3 comments:

  1. oh mah god! This is so good!! That dress + your sunnies and your hair!! This is the best!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's Qsire APP launched!
    The world's first mobile platform for designing 3D custom phone cases.
    Come check it out ➔ ➔ ➔ http://qsire.com/

    ReplyDelete