Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Scorpio Kid

Sup guise.

Finally bought some new choker, this one I totally love, the scorpion. Yes I'm a scorpio, yes I believe in scorpio attitude and emotions lol. If you say I'm hot-tempered, well I am, and it gets really ugly. But since I'm used to my bad temper, I would eventually focus on being positive, I try though and it helps.

Today I'm going to talk about how I treasure things, specially if it's from someone special. These adidas shoes are a gift from my boyfriend and it has been with me since 2012. Still looks brand new eh? of course, I take good care of it even though I use it for running, training and hiking. I vigorously brush it to the bones. 

My boyfriend still doesn't have training shoes so I found these cool kicks for men on Zalora ph. If only I could get my hands on Mizuno for men, my boyfriend would also be grateful and we could focus more on training together with comfy sneakers. I think their shoes look really appropriate and awesome in fitness and travel activities. Mizuno is available at Zalora Philippines

I'll save up and buy this for my boyfriend, or maybe you could buy it for me? haha. Well, it doesn't sound like a surprise anymore but I know he would totally dig it. Check out their cool items by the way! cause you know, Christmas is approaching, and High quality affordable finds are worth it.

For my look...

Spectacles - Ray-Ban
Jacket - Vintage, got it from my Mom
Earrings - Bought in Japan
Necklace - Ordered from: Nemalyn Saw
Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Mall store
Tights - Forever 21
Shoes - Adidas
Bag - Mall store

My boyfriend btw ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment