Tuesday, November 25, 2014

No Winter

Hi!

How are you guys? Me, I'm not feeling great but anxious, waiting for a reply from a job I applied last week. Seriously though, I'm really frantic just thinking about it. I don't even know if the management's going to reply or not yet here I am crossing my fingers, praying that I get the spot.

Anyway, this look was so last month lol, and finally got the time to blog. I love everything about it and my make up as well. It was the usual grocery-time that day, people stare, people glare, same old same old, but I'm a happy person therefore I felt confident and awesome wearing this simple 90's style outfit. Perfect in the city's tropical weather with a simple tie-dye shirt from Siargao and diy cut-out shorts.

Obviously, there will never be winter, fall, spring, autumn and summer in the Philippines. There are only two seasons: dry and wet, the end.

so without further adieu...

Earrings - Bought in Japan
Shirt - Siargao
Leather Belt - Thrift shop
Shorts - DIY cut. Thrift shop
Bag - Rilakkuma. Thrift shop
Boots - Dr. Martens


1 comment: