Thursday, December 6, 2012

1970's Geek

 Hey hey! Lookie what Sheff got me for an advance christmas gift. Vintage star wars shirt... oh hellyeaaah! I love it and it fits perfectly.

A sunny afternoon after the fine arts department's meeting for the upcoming exhibit soon.

So before, we watched Ruroni Kenshin, and went to school... I just had to dress casual coz the school is kind of strict on clothes. Even leggings aren't allowed inside @_@

My pants seem to be a bit loose again. God everytime I try on new pants, it would fit at first but after 1 or 2 weeks, it's not anymore lol (but that's a good sign, I'm losing weight)

What I'm wearing:

Shirt: Vintage Star Wars shirt (thrifted at Tarlac City)
Leather Bag: Thrifted at NCCC uyanguren
Flare Pants: Bobson thrifted at NCCC uyanguren
Shoes: Black Clogs/Creepers




No comments:

Post a Comment